Are you searching how to open a Jiji account in Nigeria? Look no further. You have come to the right place. I will share with you a step-by-step guide on how to open a Jiji account and start selling products online.
Today many people spend their time browsing online and even shopping online. It is a good place to market your products.
However, you need first to open a Jiji account.
See also: Crowd1 Registration Guide.
Table of Contents
Before Opening Jiji Account
JiJi is among the leading online marketplaces in Nigeria, and millions of people visit the site every day.
Jiji has quickly developed into one of the most visited websites in the country since its launch in 2014. Jiji eCommerce is more than just a list of ads.
Sellers can easily advertise and sell their products with a few clicks as a modern platform for communication between vendors and buyers.
On the other hand, sellers would have access to products by linking up with interested sellers.
After a period of challenging sustainability, they decided to partner with Jiji, one of the leading platforms for online business. Jiji is a big deal in Nigeria.
The platform serves more than 6 million users, and there are over 50,000 sellers.
Recommended reading: Ultimate Guide To creating Account On Chymall.
How to open a Jiji account
It is free to create an account with Jiji. Furthermore, it is easy and quick to open an account with Jiji.
It takes less than 20 minutes to have the account and start advertising your products.
Here are the steps to follow and open a Jiji account:
1. Visit the Jiji signup page.
2. You’ll be prompted to choose the option to use when signing up.
3. The available option includes Facebook account Google account, Facebook or fills the registration form.
4. Next, you’ll be required to create a strong password.
5. Click the register button
6. You will be directed to fill your profile.
7. You will be requested to confirm your Jiji email address.
8. Thus open your email inbox and click on the mail, which has the activation link to confirm your email.
9. If you opted for the Facebook or Google option, the system would automatically add the profile details for you.
10. Never the less you’ll be required to confirm your email.
After following these steps, you will have opened a Jiji account and ready to advertise.
You can still go back and modify your profile as you like. Jiji doesn’t limit the number of ads you can post, and it has a user-friendly interface.
Check this too: How To Register For FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
How does Jiji make money?
Yes. You can create an account on the Jiji e-commerce platform and start making money by selling your products.
Some of the best selling categories on Jiji are Cars and electronic products.
As soon as you register on the website, you can place ads on the platform and start making a decent amount of money on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
You can download the Jiji Nigeria app from the play store or apple store and track your ads and make sales in the comfort of your home.
That is all you need to know about how to open a Jiji account in Nigeria.