In this guide, we will enlighten you on how to register FirstBank Nigeria USSD code. It is the latest trend in the Nigerian banking sector. After registering for the transfer code banking, you will no longer have to visit the bank to carry out basic transactions.
USSD code banking is the fastest and convenient way of banking than other systems, such as online banking or Mobile App banking.
The First Bank of Nigeria introduced a transfer code to make it easier for all its customers to transact easily. If you are looking quick to send money, then you should consider USSD code banking.
Not only is this service meant for sending money but can also pay bills, top-up your mobile phone, among other features.
Here are the details you need to know to register for the FirstBank USSD code successfully.
Requirements To Sig-Up For The Account
To register for the FirstBank USSD code banking, you have first to meet the following requirements:
- An active bank account
- Mobile number
- Link your phone number to your bank account
- Mobile phone
- Debit card
Those are the main things you will need for registration.
Steps To Register For FirstBank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
If you meet the above requirements, you can proceed to register for the FirstBank transfer code on your phone.
The following are the steps to follow:
1. Using your linked mobile to your account, dial *894# on your phone.
2. Reply to option 0 and click send.
3. Choose the debit card you want to use for the USSD code banking.
4. Create your PIN by entering 4 digits you can easily remember and confirm
5. After a few minutes, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration.
6. You will receive a message indicating that your registration was successful.
Just after that, you can immediately start using the transfer code.
You can check your account balance to confirm.
How to Register For The FirstBank Transfer Code At the Bank
First Bank USSD code banking can also be registered at the bank.
Visit the nearest FirstBank branch.
The customer care at the bank will assist you in the registration process.
How Long Does It Take To Create The Account
FirstBank transfer code registration takes less than 20 minutes. The process is simple; all you have to do is follow the prompts.
As you can see, using the FirstBank Nigeria transfer code for mobile banking is very fast.
What To Do If You Are Unable To Sign-Up
If you are unable to register FirstBank USSD code on your phone, the ideal thing to do is visit the nearest First Bank branch for assistance on registration.
The service is free; all you have to carry is your mobile phone and your debit card.
The customer care at the bank will assist in registering.
Benefits Of Registering For The FirstBank USSD Code
The First Bank code banking has several advantages.
The following are some of the benefits and features of using the USSD code:
- Transfers are secure, quick, and convenient.
- No internet connection required.
- Access your bank anytime, anywhere.
- Buying airtime for your mobile phone
- You can open an account with the FirstBank Nigeria transfer code.
- Pay your bills easily.
The above are some of the benefits and features you will gain or enjoy after registering for the transfer code banking.
That is how to register for FirstBank Nigeria USSD code.