Are you looking for a legitimate platform to start your cryptocurrency trading journey in Ghana? Then, this guide will feed you with a step-by-step procedure on how to register a Binance account in Ghana.
If you indeed want an eligible cryptocurrency platform that allows you to trade a variety of coins for profit, then, Binance is the best to think of.
Many cryptocurrency trading platforms exist, but only a few provide good and quality services. Yes, Binance provides the kind of freedom you want to enjoy when trading for a profit at your own convenience time.
Still, many don’t know to register a Binance account, so this article has been dedicated to guiding you on how to register a Binance account in Ghana.
Table of Contents
What Is Binance
Binance is a cryptocurrency platform that provides a wide variety of cryptocurrencies for traders to choose from when trading.
In 2017, Changpeng Zhao from China founded Binance, and by 2018, Binance became the largest cryptocurrency exchange with faily a market capitalization of $1.3 billion.
Also, know that the name “Binance” was gotten from the combination of two words binary and finance.
What Does Binance Offer
Binance has created a room to buy and sell cryptocurrencies with a wide range of currencies such as Euro, US Dollar, British Pound, other fiat currencies and accepted stable coins such as Binance USD (BUSD), Coinbase USD Coin (USDC), PAXOS (PAX) and many others.
Binance offers more than 150 virtual coins for traders to choose from when trading on the platform, with a low transaction fee and high liquidity.
Traders benefit from an additional discount when they choose to pay in the native BNB cryptocurrency tokens.
Also, the platform provides three (3) types of orders, and they are:
1. Limit Orders
2. Market Orders
3. Stop Limit Orders
Who Qualifies To Trade On Binance
Many out there are overthinking to know whether they qualify to trade on Binance or not.
Yes, everyone qualifies to use the platform except users from the US, and meeting the document requirement allows you to trade on Binance. However, you must note that if you are not 18 years or above you can’t trade on Binance.
Is Binance Safe To Use In Ghana
Binance provides a security system that helps protect traders’ funds. This protection system is called Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
Two-factor authentication (2FA) can be attained in two ways by the use of an E-mail or Google Authenticator on the Binance platform.
This type of security system protects your account and prevents it from intruders. Therefore, trading on Binance is a safe place to give a try. Also, you get access to tons of assets to trade against bitcoin and many stable coins.
Requirements To Register Binance Account In Ghana
Below are some of the things you’ll need to get your Binance registration done:
1. Smartphone or laptop
2. Active E-mail and mobile number
3. ID (passport, Ghana card, or driver’s license)
4. A fast internet connection
How To Register Binance Account In Ghana
To successfully register for a Binance account in Ghana, follow the basic steps below:
1. Visit the Binance official website here: https://www.binance.com/en
2. Click on the Register button at the top right corner of your screen
3. A registration screen pops up where you can choose to register using your Email or mobile number
4. Provide the necessary details on the pop-up registration screen. Know that the provision of a referral ID is optional
5. Click on create account
6. Complete the security verification test to prove you’re not a robot
7. Enter the 6 digit code sent to your Email or mobile number
8. Your registration is successful at this stage
9. Secure your account with a 2FA by clicking on security on the left corner of your screen
10. Choose the type of 2FA you want to use (google authentication, SMS authentication, or Email verification)
11. Provide the details of the 2FA system you choose to enable on your account
12. Confirm the code sent to you from Binance, and your account is secured.
That is how to create a Binance trading account in Ghana.
Finally, that is the information we have on how to register for a Binance account in Ghana.